- Compensation & Payroll Planning
- Human Resource In-sourcing
Compensation & Payroll Planning
Compensation planning and administration can be challenging. Performance measurement systems can serve as the critical link between your corporate strategy and the execution ability of your workforce. Our Strategy provides a road map for the planning and execution of major organizational initiatives involving people. We customize and deliver a clear and coherent strategy that is linked to your organization’s business plan by proffering solutions to key compensation and payroll issues which addresses such questions as:
- How do you determine a salary for a new position, or if you promote someone to new responsibilities?
- Are you measuring compensation levels against other employees in the company, against employees in other companies in similar positions or against performance?
- How do you determine salary ranges for existing positions and adjust them periodically to compensate for economic factors (cost of living changes, inflation) and competitive pressures (industry demand for that type of employee, profit margins)?
- Are you complying with government regulations regarding discrimination, pension administration, contractor versus employee determinations, and union or other contractual obligations?
- What is the plan to manage future business changes and their impact on your human resources?
Through our Managed Payroll Services capability, we handle all operational aspects of the payroll process of an organization in the most cost-efficient and time-effective manner. Our payroll experts ensure all payroll functions are performed against pre-defined service level agreements.In all, the overriding objective is to have and keep your employees motivated to do the job the best way they can.
Human Capital Management
Human Capital is the most important asset of any organization. We apply strategic search and selection procedures by first understanding your current and future staffing needs in order to design an effective recruitment process. This we achieve by partnering with employers through every step of the hiring process including but not limited to the underneath:
- Discussing and agreeing to a search strategy
- Conducting the pre-interview/employment screening
- Conducting psychometric and performance-related testing
- Interviewing short-listed candidates based on agreed competencies`
- Negotiating offers to potential candidates and managing their transition
Our collection of training programs are geared to provide individuals with a host of tools and techniques that will better prepare them for the continuous and diverse challenges that come with the responsibilities of the given roles. Our training courses focus on managing self, managing others, management as a set of tools, and management as a skill. We also develop client-specific training modules tailor-made to the specific requirements of the client. Some of the conventional training include but are not limited to the understated areas:
- Leadership & Management Development
- Customer Relationship Management
- Sales & Marketing
- Business Development & Strategy
- Basic Computer Skills & Knowledge